Today has been a day of accomplishments. Items checked off lists:
- Gas test: he arrived on time; efficiently carried out; paper work to follow
- eta: notification of success – I can now travel!
- item placed on free cycle
- items placed on fb market place
- car service booked for tomorrow ( that’s my walk sorted also!)
- last minute shopping; however that does mean some repacking
- eating left overs and depleting store cupboard
- one book read, another started for my Goodread target!
- A conversation with a neighbour; it’s lovely being home in sociable hours.
- Started a profile for private tutoring; possible income source when I return
And last but not least, time to day dream, enjoy the spring mix of weather, and enjoy what I enjoy.
I hope that anyone that reads this also has that feeling of accomplishment and the ‘tidiness’ of jobs sorted and well done. Well, I’d better get started on the ironing….
a cup of tea would go down well also.